Tuesday, October 25, 2011

T's Weekly Thought: Live for the One

So.....the other day I got the following note from one of my daughter Anna-Prin's teachers:

"I have to tell you, Anna Prin made me smile so wide in class on Monday. They were working on vocab and definitions. I asked if anyone knew what healed meant and after some explaining from different students, Anna Prin blurts out, "Oh yea like the lepers in the bible!" Then not longer after that, we were discussing fiction and folktales. I asked,"Do you really believe that chipmunks have a stripe down their backs because one was scratched by a bear a long time ago?"  Anna Prin says,"Oh no!""God just made them that way." Not many kids can or would do that these days. I love it.....just love it. Hope you do as well."

I was so dang proud of my daughter.  I read her the email and then asked Anna-Prin....."do you know why that's such a big deal?"  She said....."No mommy, why?"  I told her it's because a lot of people in the world are afraid to talk about Jesus.....and she says,"Why mom? He died for us."

He did die for us. And because of that love we should never fear.  Never fear living a life of appreciation through actions and our words for Him.   

Live for the One who died for You.

I love you.  Always will.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment